Sunday, March 30, 2008

Great Weekend, baby it's cold outside!

Yes, we had a cold winter day here in sunny California. The wind blew, a bit of rain fell and new green weeds will come forth soon!!! I have just read so many wonderful posts today and had a new person comment on my last Thankful Thursday. So many of you are acutually like I feel you sit in my living room and we are just talking, sometimes I post with a cup of coffee nearby, which makes it cozy. I have been reading in Genesis, and enjoy reading the scripture outloud, sometimes I read too fast and then I go back again, there is so much good in the Word, it is all good! We are preparing for our trip to Iowa, and God is keeping me calm, my husband is a kind, gentle, longsuffering guy, and I have been giving him lots of hugs lately, I believe we both need the support during these busy days. Yesterday, on Saturday, was a great time with our friends whom we have breakfast with every Sat. and then we girls sit outside the restaurant around the tables, having that last cup of coffee. One of my friends is having knee surgery in a couple of weeks, so while sitting there she asked me to put my hand on her knee and I could feel it moving, it has no cushion now, and my other friend stated, we need to pray, we all held hands and I kept my hand on her knee, God blessed us all there in that wonderful public place, it was a most wonderful experience and we were all blessed. Have a great evening, all of you are special. Love Nana C

4 comments:

Susan said...

What a great weekend it sounds like you had. Stay calm and don't worry everything will fall into place and then you will be here and think oh I worried for nothing.

Christie Todd said...

I would really appreciate your input on what your top 10 fears are. I am seeking info for a book I am writing on overcoming fear.
Thank you
Christie Todd

Heather said...

Fellowship is a wonderful thing! I can't wait until we can have coffee together at Susan's.:)

Love and blessings!

Tanya said...

I can not wait to see you. Have a great trip here. I do love to sit and talk with others and fellowship. It sounds like you had a great weekend. Talk to you later. Love Tanya