Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun with Gary and Cheryl

O. K. don't worry, this is not a new movie coming out. Just that today was spent a lot of time on the computer signing up at the Weight Watcher's site. So much fun and found lots of recipes, used the calculator, figured how many points Gary had used and he still has 25 for dinner Wow! I am excited too, and will be doing this along with him. I was in the Word today reading 2 Corinthians 9, had to read it twice and then think about Paul. Got to thinking about men and women I know who are like Paul, caring, knowing their place with God, love the body, give without expecting a payment (although Paul did talk about taking care of your pastors and teachers) caring for the saints, always knowing his responsibility. To stay humble, not get puffed up, be full of pride, we dare not take our eyes off of the cross!!!! As I have shared the prayers that I prayed back in the years of 1996 and 1997, having reread them, I would now change a few of the words, as they were my words, not coming from a true, totally committed God heart. They are beautiful prayers and I have decided to start to write again. God will be there, you are all precious to me. Love Nana C

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love to write. I always like to go back and see what I was thinking at the time. That is great that you are starting weight watchers. I have always like that program. You never felt starved. Good luck.

Susan said...

Mom I love the prayers and I think I am going to encourage the girls to start a prayer journal. By the way Marc had 1 point left over at the end of the day. Yeah he made it. Tell Dad I said Good Job.