Sunday, March 9, 2008
Sunday
Sundays are good. They often seem to go quickly or linger. Today we had a visitor at church David Horton and wife , they have a ministry out of Tulsa Oklahoma. I had heard him also last year. Mr. Horton is a Rhema graduate in 1978, same year as the church pastor in Oakland, as they were in the same class. Anyway, I was busy getting some addresses, phone numbers from friends so I can stay in touch while we are in Iowa. Lunch when I arrived home, finally decided today to get real about keeping those points with Weight Watchers, I have been going off of what Gary and I both eat, but tomorrow will be our weigh-in day, I'm ready. Change the church clothes and clean the computer room!!!!! ( with or without my helper!!!!) I need Emily. Then I will stop at Gottshucks' and see about a pair of white shoes for spring, no tax this weekend. And off to early service at church 6:00 PM. Oh, somewhere work in dinner, it is already 2:00 pm. need to move, I feel good, can't wait to see you all, what a grand time! I love you gals. Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Nana,
You are so right about Sundays. Usually our just fly right by. I sooo love that day and wish I could stretch it out.
Get here soon!!!!!
Hugs!
Post a Comment