Monday, March 17, 2008
Friends, Near and Far
Friends, those dear people who come in and out of your life, and some leave to move to another country (well it feels like that!) and some stay. I have 3 friends who have grown children and enjoy their grandchildren as Gary and I do, they all live in like New York, Ohio, and Missouri. Then there are my friends here in Hemet, it is amazing I do not see them very often, since retirement, why would that make a difference? Go figure. The friends I have in Red Oak are (you all are great). Friends in my body of Christ at the local church, so blessed to have them. The friends I have made at the Oakland church in Red Oak. Friends at the Rainbow Cafe in Red Oak, biscuits and gravy, man that would take my WW points for a year!!!!! Friends in the Bible who have become so close to me, Paul, Ruth, Joseph (he is special). My best friend is Jesus. I will probably come back to do some more on this subject. Gives you all something to think about, Huh? Have a great Saint Pattrick Day!!!!!!! Love your friend, Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy St.Patrick's day to you too. Can't wait to see you and tell Dad I said he is doing a great job.
Post a Comment