Friday, March 21, 2008
It Is Finished
Just now read a post from a friend It Is Finished. This day has been a day of reflections for me, from when Gary and I had our young daughters at home, preparing for Easter Sunday. Everywhere I have been, there has been a blessing. I have been in and out today with errands, Gary spent the day with a friend hiking and taking pictures of wildflowers, enjoying the spring. The radio station had glorious songs, and services which brought tears to me, but joyful, hallejulah praises to the Father. Earlier in the day a trip to the tire shop for a nail problem and surprised to find they had closed from 12 to 3 p.m. to observe Good Friday. There was a lady sitting outside and I commented I am impressed, it has been years since I have seen a business close. I returned a little before 3:00 and when I went in and was completeing the order, I commented to the salesperson how blessed I was that the store was closed, I said someone must be a Christian, and he said this is the 3rd or 4th year we have observed today, the whole company closes and they are not open on Sundays either. The business is America's Tire Company. We have been doing business with them for many years. Anyway, how my heart is blessed by all of your posts today and God has many wonderful surprises for us. Nothing is impossible for our God, He is such a great Father. IT IS FINISHED Thank you Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Nana,
That is VERY impressive. Not many companies observe Good Friday. I will keep their name in mind:) That reminds me....I need to blog about a company I found, too:)
Love and Hugs
Post a Comment