Hello, this day has been so wonderful. Although some of you may not see my Thankful Thursday until tomorrow, as it is late in the day for some of you.
T This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
H Holy Spirit comforts us, thank you our Father!
A Anne of Green Gables is a gem, saw the 1936 movie today with the real Anne Shirley!
N Nice weather, (sorry Iowa buddies)
K Knowing that Palm Sunday is close, bringing me closer to the Saviour's love.
F Full of hope that you all have prospered in mind, body and spirit.
U Using my head (trying to) and my heart to support those I love and those who need love.
L Losing weight, knowing I am.
T Thankful for my church World Harvest in San Jacinto, Ca.
H Helping my husband to keep track of points and doing it in LOVE!
U Using the Word everyday to fulfill my promise to God to be faithful.
R Resting well at night
S Safe
D Doing the best I can, (with what I have to work with) Got you there!!!!
A Allowing others to speak and not always feeling I need to say something.
Y Yielding to God, such a blessing.
Have a great evening, see you tomorrow. Love Nana C
3 comments:
I always like coming to your blog on Fridays. You always have such awesome Thankful Thursdays. The real Anne? I did not know there was an older movie. I will have to look into this, I am a big LM Montgomery fan. Talk to you later, love Tanya
You all are doing great with Weight Watchers. I can't wait to see both of you. By the time you get here will be surprised how much you have lost. I noticed it in Marc's face already.
"Allowing others to speak and not always feeling I need to say something."
Boy this is hard for me! I continually pray for that gentle, soft spoken spirit. You know, "quick to listen, slow to speak". Have you learned any tricks to do this?
Post a Comment