Today was a good day, spent some quality time with the hubby. We worked with the computer on some of our granddaughters pictures, tweeking and boy Gary has learned a lot, all of the software and classes are bringing some impressive pictures. Then we both manuerved around our new style of eating and got points down more food selected, also have put inf.in a red folder. I went to Tuesday night pray at church, then came home to finish up supper, watched Jepardy. Yeah! Sorted through some more stuff and boy that is giving me energy to actually seeing things getting done. Worked on CBS homework in 2 Corint. Have a great evening, well you will probably read this in the morning, late where you are, all of my blog buddies. This post, after rereading is really boring. But I love you all, anyway.
John 3:16 have any of you read the book by Max Lucado? allmost picked it up the other day. Love Nana C
1 comment:
Hi Nana,
I have not read Max's 3:16 book, but my uncle has and LOVES it. I'm a pretty big Lucado fan so I can't imagine that it's not GREAT!
Have a blessed day!!!!
HUGS:)
Post a Comment