Sunday, March 23, 2008

Text Messaging to Our Father

My hubby and I are at Camp Pendleton Marine Base in Oceanside, Calif. this weekend with our daughter Lisa and family. It is Easter, Ressurection Sunday! After attending a wonderful contemporary service on the base, I am more excited as the day moves on. We sang Shout to the Lord, The Old Rugged Cross, read the scripture in Matthew 28 of our Lord's wondrous He is Risen story, moved out into the ailes of the church greeting people, shaking hands, some people are huggers, like me, a few had the adorable little girls in pink and boys with their ties on, a few Marines, and Navy guys. We prayed in agreement for a Marine and his family, he will be deploying overseas soon, for the whole family!!!! Titheing is one of my favorite times, I love to give, as I already have received so much. The message was on the Samatian woman at the well, the pastor began with how we live in a text message world, and I will share some more of that with you in another post. I wish you all a wonderful day, rejoice in your life, seek out the Christ, he is available. Love Nana C

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful Easter. I look forward to more of what your pastor said. I have a cell phone, but I refuse to text message. My sister in law informed me last week that she hates to talk on the phone and would rather text message. I really think it is a waste of time. Her daughter could not go anywhere unless they were straped to those phones. I just think you can do other things. So, I will talk to you later. Love Tanya