Thursday, March 27, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Today my thankfulness is being blessed to live in a free country, our United States of America. We can sleep in on our days off or get up early to catch the sunrise. We can read our Bibles without hiding them or being in fear of them being taken away and us arrested!!!! We can share the gospel everyday with people who are hungry for a new way to live. We can sing God Bless the USA and let the emotions take over. We can go to a school board meeting to praise and to protest. We can help a fellow we meet and greet with a smile, open a door, buy a dinner. Thank you God for blessing our country, for I see you holding the world in your hands. Have a blessed day. Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi - this is a grandpa of 2, soon to be 3 - a new one from China! - 64 years young! I saw your blog link at Heathers.
God is so good! Mama, my wife is on a short mission trip. Have a great day!
Amen to your thankful heart. Love Tanya
Yes...we absolutely should be thankful to live in a country where we are free to worship the One and Only True God, Jesus Christ. I am often reminded of this on Sunday's as I am free to take my children to church.
Love and Blessings Nana
Post a Comment