Today many wonderful surprises, blessings that God my Father shared with me through the lives He has touched with His love. Family, friends, have received answers to prayer and continue to grow more in love with God their Father. I am thankful for the blessings God shows me in His Word, through the daily miracles in the lives of those I love and hold dear to me. Also, for those He has laid on my heart to pray for that I have never met, but have a real joy to pray with and to know we are all reminded we are a part of a bigger family, thankful for our family of God. The body of Christ, together we love, pray, and praise to our Father for Our God is An Awesome God. I can tell you this brings me great peace and joy!
Gary and I leave for Iowa tomorrow with a stop in Phoenix until Sunday the 6th and then on again to Iowa. I will try and post on Sat. Love you all Nana C
2 comments:
God be with you on your trip. I can not wait to see you. It is so true, as christians we just touch each other and grow together. We will never meet half the people we talk to, but we will know their hearts by their words. God bless you, Love Tanya
Wish I could be there to see you! Have a great time with all the kiddos and give them hugs for us too!
Post a Comment