Friday, April 18, 2008

A Day Late Thankful Thursday

Yesterday was the mall, the orthodonist, the health food store, Hobby Nobby store, Parables store, oh yes, the wonderful lunch at Ruby Tuesdays ( I think that is the name of the eatery) great cup of coffee, steamed brocolli and a scrumptious turkey burger. Left early and got home about 8:00 p.m. had a bowl of raisen bran for dinner at 9:00. So, yes my Thursday was a thankful one.
Thankful Thursday has become a blessing
Each Thursday seems to be the day of reflection
A renewal of the past week and the day at hand
True blessings of loved ones, dear friends
The joy of greeting the day
Knowing My Father has plans
Those exciting moments of the unexpected
The agony of my humanness
The peace in my being as I type this
Which overcomes me and the deep sigh
Of so many things I often overlook
That continue to make me thankful!!!!
I started this blog to join in with you all and my faith has increased. Love Nana C

2 comments:

Susan said...

Boy we sure did accomplish a lot yesterday. Next time let's add some more stops to the day (Just Jokin). I had a great day and a lot of fun with you and the girls. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

WHAT? NO GOODWILL? Aarrgghhh...

Glad you all had such a great day!