Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Grateful Thankful Thursday

Yes, grateful is one of many words to describe this Thursday. Gary and I had a safe trip to Iowa and God was with us every mile. The weather was good, when it changed a little bit, we were in a nice warm bed in our hotel room. We miss our family and friends in California already, but know that it is good to be retired and able to spend time with both families and friends in both places. God has promised to go before us , be with us and is preparing a wonderful home in Heaven for all of us who trust, obey, seek and find salvation through His Son. John 3:16, 17, 18. Powerful word of God to share the gospel to the world, remembering someone shared it with us. Here are several things I am happy about on this Thankful Thursday.
Thoughtful friends. (that are faithful!)
Helpful friends. (give their ear to listen to me, through the good and not so good)
Awesome grandkids (who love me unconditionally, because it comes from their hearts.)
No health issues (Jesus our healer)
Knowing I am loved (giving love and receiving love is our life, Christ teaches us to love first, always love first.)
Family (the best, well you know they are great)
Using my time in prayer (early!!!! each morning thankfulness to the day ahead! Yeah that was kind of corny!!! )
Loving blogging buddies (you are more than words on a page, you are real to me.)
Well , I was going to do Thursday letters too, but it is almost 10:00 and I am done. I have reread this blog and hope you all know I have posted better. Anyway, it is good to be back, as it has been a week! Until tomorrow, when I am not brain dead!!!! Love Nana C

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!!!

Heather said...

Hi Nana,

I am sooo anxious to meet you tonight! I can't believe you are finally here. I'm glad to see you are blogging...as I am still waiting for Susan to blog. I will go yell at her on her blog!

See you tonight at GFG!

Love and Blessings......

Tanya said...

I know you are here in Iowa, but I am glad to see you post something. I can not wait to see you. Talk to you later. Love Tanya