Saturday, April 12, 2008
Snow in Iowa
Well, here we are in Iowa and it has been snowing, although I have already accepted that soon we will be here permanently, (except then we will travel to warmer climates) and I will be happy, as I believe this is where God is putting my husband Gary and I to live. I met one of my blog buddies last night and it was a wonderful meeting to actually give each other a big hug!!!! Susan and I went to breakfast at the local coffee house and I took a nap with one of those lovely granddaughters. God is great and greatly to be praised!!!!! Enjoy your worship tomorrow with your family and friends. Talk with you soon. Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
'oh...the weather outside is FRIGHTFUL...'
Snow? In mid April - weird! The Lord is blessing you with one last chance, this year, to make snow angels with the girls! Have fun!
Hi Nana,
It was soooo great meeting you the other night. I am looking forward to sharing a cup (or several cups)of coffee, soon!!!
Love and Blessings....
Post a Comment