Tuesday, April 15, 2008
A Blessed Day
Today is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in Him!!!! As I sat on my bed this morning, I was briefly looking at a book on Martha and Mary, they were such unique, wonderful, individuals. So loved by our Lord and so revered by many. I thanked the Lord for the glorious day ahead of me, praying as the Spirit led me, for so many times the words just flow from my heart, and then that soft, small, but you know extremely powerful voice of our loving Father, well He breaks through and I only say, "Yes Lord, I know that you know, and I love you, I praise you and there is no one else before you in my life". May all of you who touch my blog with your stories, your honesty, your wonderful comments, thank you. Have A Blessed Day. Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful reminder. I had such a hard day, I felt defeated a couple of times today. I should of remembered that He loves me and only His opinion should matter. You are so wonderful. Love Tanya
And He loves us NO MATTER WHAT!
Post a Comment