Wednesday, April 30, 2008
In Bed Early
Tonight I am in bed early, actually I am really going to be there right after this blog post. I am recovering from a slight winter/spring yukiness!!!!! I will be back at the job tomorrow, as I have 3 volunteers to help paint, so the wallpaper will be off soon. We could all chip in and fly my other daughter Lisa here, she whips out 3 rooms in 3 days!!!! Ask her about that memory. Anyway, the Bible study is going well, that is my homework, I received a lovely e-mail from a friend at the church I attend in Ca. She was exicted for me about the study, she has read Beth Moore, and heard Keith speak. I am off to bed, hot cup of tea and some pretzels!!! Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can not wait to see the final result. I hope that you are okay soon. I am loving this study, it is really speaking to me. Take care and I will see you on Saturday. Love Tanya
Post a Comment