Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring I Greet You

Spring thank you for your flowers, your green, green grass, lovely breezes, fluffy clouds, in my little city it will be down in the 30's tonight, but our garden is ready to be planted, we tilled it with tender loving care (actually Papa did). Our farmers here are ready to plant and eagerly wait for that first seed to drop into the fields. Yes, it is spring, it can also be in your heart. We have a bird nest right across from the kitchen window and I sit with my granddaughters watching the life it has this spring. I am so happy to be alive, feeling well and I love to share with my fellow bloggers, and as I read their happenings, my heart is full of love. May you be blessed with friends you can fellowship with and share your heart. I am fortunate to be in a great Bible study, which began last Saturday, I have been doing the daily work and God is again showing me the wonders of his word. Thank you all for the comments too. Catch you soon!!!! Love Nana C ps. even took wall paper off that great wall today!!!!! in the kitchen Where were you all?

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I so understand about spring, we have been blessed with a red cardnal couple who comes and eats out of our feeder. I have loved the spring weather, usually by now, we are turning on our airconditioners. I am so excited to do these studies from our saturdays group. I can not wait till this weekend. See ya later, love Tanya

Anonymous said...

I was with you in "spirit" as I have done that MANY times!!! Have a blessed day Nana!

Susan said...

That wall paper is just the beginning of what I have planned for you.(Just kiddin)

Heather said...

Ah, Spring is here! Love this post, Nana! I am soooo enjoying our Bible Study. Can't wait for Saturday. I will be with you in spirit as you strip the wallpaper. I will be with you physically when it is time to paint:)We'll have such a good time that we'll want to paint the whole house!!! LOL! (Just kidding SUSAN! Don't get any ideas:).

Love and Hugs!!!