Thursday, April 24, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Thankful, thankful, thankful!!!! Today God gave newness to me through his Word. Reading in the book of Genesis, the chapter when Jacob's name was changed to Israel. Then the beginning of the journey of Joseph through his coat of many colors. I lay on the bed before my nap, after I had read the passage and thought of the many colors that have changed in my life, not way back, but recently, within the last couple of years. So much the Holy Spirit has brought to my attention, and continues to keep my pride from getting in the way, to often eat humble pie, to really just listen and hear God speaking to me while in prayer, just to stop and thank him. To say Father, I love you and you are my thanksgiving, daily I love you and hope I bring to you, myself as a faithful, loving child, who only knows that I am nothing without you, but am becoming a blessing. For the ability to grab onto the word and seize the opportunities waiting everyday for the glory of his kingdom. Be thankful, all of you, everyday. Love Nana p.s. kind of a different post for me. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment