Monday, April 21, 2008
Monday, Monday
Remember the Mommas and the Poppas, "Monday, Monday" great song! Well, today has been a good day and the weekend was great. Yesterday went to church in Oakland and then we came home to Red Oak with a power outage to greet us. A fuse had blown and even the local radio station was out. We had food to cook for our granddaughters birthday 8 years old! So, she said it is ok to have just the chips, with salsa and the jello jigglers, well the jello did not set up! Then voila! the electric was back, how glad we were, and of course, I told the girls to be thankful that there were Dads available to help put us back together, they probably were called out from church, away from yard work, whatever they were doing, we thank you. Today Gary and I went for our weekly breakfast fix, of whoa! yeah! biscuits and gravy, well I really pigged out, had ham, hash browns, eggs and the biscuits and gravy. I had been on a plateau for a couple of weeks and lost 3.3 pounds last week, sorry if you are tired of hearing about Weight Watcher's, but it does work and also chasing after the 6 wonders, up and down stairs, I do so love to be blessed with the best life. Thank you for putting up with me. God is good, lest we forget, ALL THE TIME! Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You really pigged out. You forgot the piece of birthday cake. I think chasing the 6 wonders is what keeps me in shape too.
Yes, I had the cake last night with milk and enjoyed every bite. Love nana c
I love birthday cake! of course that is probably my down fall. I am glad you all had a wonderful time. Love Tanya
Post a Comment