Saturday, May 3, 2008

Heaven Came Down

Today heaven came down and glory filled my soul! The Sat. morning Bible study brought through the Holy Spirit such joy that I am unable to nap, just want all of you to know that you are loved. Those who visit my site occassionally and those sites that I visit occassionally, you are appreciated. It is spring here in Iowa, many colors!!! my friend's husband should have his crops planted by Tues. There is so much for everyone. Enjoy a great afternoon and a restful Sunday (well, even if you are the chicken running around, keep yourself safe). Give a smile, a hug, a love offering of yourself, your abundance will overflow into the lives of those who God has given to you to safekeep, your neighbor as yourself with love. Oh the ramblings of the 61 year old wallpaper remover, Susan and I finished this afternoon, and now only have to spray and scrap, its really ok. Painters beware, your day is approaching. Love Nana C

3 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

Hi Nana! Thanks for dropping by my blog! you have a great day - and don't paint too much!

Tanya said...

I am ready to paint when you say so. I am glad that you got all that work done. See ya later, love tanya

Heather said...

OK...I've been working out my 'painters arm'. Give a hollar when you need us...I'll gather the teens:)

I'm loving our Bible Study and can't wait to have coffee with you!

Love and Blessings.....