Friday, May 9, 2008
Happy Birthday
Today is our oldest daughter, Lisa's birthday. Being born on May 9th, she is a true person, I celebrated Mother's day, many years ago holding her in my arms at the hospital. We will not be with her this birthday, as we are in Iowa. I called her about 6:30 Calif. time and will try again later. We sent her gift off and well, I know she will make the best of her day. Gary and I are blessed to have always been close enough to be with both of our daughters. We were seperated for a 3 year period while Lisa and family were in Japan, but we managed a trip over there to visit. Birthdays are very personal and I hope you Lisa have a grand day! We love you Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment