Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

Hello again, we returned from a vacation in Branson, Mo. actually the evening before we left we lost the use of our keyboard on our laptop, it has been ok. but I am glad to be back here in Iowa, this is being typed from our daughter's computer. I hope you are all well., I also missed doing Thankful Thursday, but you will see me on that post this Thursday. I am so blessed with all of you and the Saturday morning Bible study has been and will continue to be blessed, God's Word and prayer, that is all. Love Nana C

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I am so grateful that I can be with you on Saturday mornings also. You always have awesome things to say. God bless you and have a great day. Love Tanya

Heather said...

So glad to have you back!!! I am sooooo enjoying our time on Saturday mornings. It is definitely a blessing.

Love and Hugs!!!