Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Yes, the day is here, and over, I have so much to thank everyone for:
Tenderness from my grandchildren (even when I am a grouch)
Hearts full of love toward me with a smile, and a prayer
Angels to watch over me, to remind me they sing praise to the Lord all the day!!!!
Not a night goes by without my tummy full, no growling, (as there are many in need}Thankful for Jesus!
Knowing that I am free from captivity to give all glory to God, salvation has given me a life.
Full of hope for the future is directed by My God with His plan.
Using the day with a cheerful spirit, (well most of the day)
Loving husband beside me.
My prayer for you all is to love , always love.
Have a great evening Nana C

1 comment:

Susan said...

It's o.k. Nana we all get grouch sometimes and we all love each other for our good and bad sides. Look at poor Kharis she is grouchy all the time but I couldn't love her any less.