Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our Great Healer!!!

He has healed us with his blood. All is well, as our Father he always wants the very best for us. God's healing was on that cross! Mercy, God is Rich in mercy, Matthew 9:27 Two Blind Men Healed, I went home after church and thought about the Pastor reading this scripture, I have been thinking and rereading the passage this morning, anyway 9:27 When Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed Him, crying out and saying, " Son of David have mercy on us" 9:28 and when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him, and Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord." 9:29 Then He touched their eyes saying," According to your faith, let it be to you." 9:30 and their eyes were open. We ask, He delivers!!!! God has given me wonderful friends, thank you all and thank you Susan, for praying for me. Mercy, God is Rich in Mercy, by His stripes we are healed, heart, body, spirit given to us from Love!!!! Have a great day, I will be back to answer a tag from one of you, I have CBS this morning and will be serving in the children's school. Love Nana C

2 comments:

Susan said...

We are healed by the blood of Jesus. It is very important for us to remember that we are covered by His blood the greatest sacrafice ever.

Tanya said...

Isn't awesome when you get that revelation! Yes, we are healed and Jesus did it all for us. God bless you love Tanya