I Corinth. 13 was read today during my quiet time, and talking with God, how great he is. Here I am: 1. Born on Dec. 12th, 1946, Ft. Wayne, Ind., same town of birth as John Cougar Mellencamp.
2. Married to same man 38 years on (Feb. 14th- 1970) we are the other half of 1 in 2 marriages that will not end in divorce.
3. Accepted Christ many times, but at 15 years of age, believed that I was forgiven and He was my Saviour.
4. Loved my profession as a paraeducator with high school students for 28 years, volunteered for 4 years in our daughters schools before my career.
5. Do not like housework, but enjoy clutter, bring it on!!!
6. Studied eastern religion in the 70's.
7. Always interested in traveling to Egypt, riding in a jeep to the Valley of the Kings, (not on a camel!).
8. Totally enjoy and can't get enough of the 8 wonderful grandchildren God has blessed our 2 daughters with.
9. Thank the Lord for men like Dave Ramsey!!
10. Would like a room lined with built-in book shelves of all of the wonderful books I have read and plan to read?
ll. Enjoy the time just seems to be "available" to converse with God and enjoy the Holy Spirit, that is what total Surrender is all about.
12. Can't read music, love to sing, would love to play piano.
13. Would have liked to have a cup of coffee with Mother Teresa and Princess Diana together.
14. Leading a person to Christ would be a thrill, (please understand this is not vanity!)
15. Spirit is leading me to write that book that has been simmering on the back burner for too many eons!. Prayer on this one is accepted from all!!
So, I am off for the cup of tea before bed!.. its been fun Nana C
2 comments:
I love to see more about people. And when you move here, I bet you can get a hold of the lady who does Piano lessons for your granddaughter. She gave me some lessons. God is so good and he will never leave us.
Praying about that book Nana!! Thanks for sharing more about yourself. I am looking forward to meeting you when you finally arrive:)
Love and Blessings.
Post a Comment