Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good friends, new friends

To open your heart to another when you least expect it, you see another answered prayer and God giving you the Holy Spirit to guide you, it is all emcompassing and complete. Church was full today, not in full as numbers of seats occuppied but as the comfort of the Body being together in worship. I talked at length with an acquaintance and God blessed us both today, as I was going to seek someone out to have a prayer of agreement with, Spirit brought us together. She is my new angel. This I choose to share with you. Today was good, tomorrow is good. Press on. Nana C

2 comments:

Susan said...

I am glad the Lord led you to the right person for the agreement.

Tanya said...

It is so wonderful to see that you were so opened and available to God leading. And it is not about numbers in the church, it is about the filling of the Holy Spirit and the openness of the people of the church. Godbless you.