Friday, January 18, 2008
A Lazy Blogger!!!!
Hey you all, I'm still here, one of my fellow bloggers reminded me that I had not posted for a while. I guess when I sit down I think too long,(and no words come) but I love to talk on the phone, so I will try not to ramble too much today, get my drift? I love reading all of your blogs, hearing about you and your happenings, seeing your sights are great! So, I have a challenge for you all: Our group leader at CBS yesterday challenged us to take the next 30 days and read I Corint. 13 and meditate on it every day,as we are studying I and II Corint. this year and our church also had 5 services on the Holy Ghost this past week, much of the scripture from Corinth., Romans, Acts, Eph. Anyway, love is the key,always has been, should be now in our daily walk. I would like to share some of my walk with you all. Let me know what you think. Need to help the hubby cook that breakfast now! I will have more for tomorrow, maybe tonight, this afternoon, when you get it! I am good today!!! May the Lord bless and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious. May the Lord show his favor and give you his peace. Numbers 6:24 NLT I love the Word!!! Nana C P.s. See, I just feel like I talked to you all on the Phone!!!! Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I already did my first day with I Corinthians 13.
Thanks for the encouragement that really is a great chapter.
Tonight I will beging reading it outloud and hope to have it memorized by the end of the 30 days.
I will definitly do your challenge. So I have one for you. Tell me fifteen things about you. You could look at my blog to get some ideas.
Post a Comment