Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Being in Happiness

Being in a happy state all day, wow what a concept! Yesterday was a beautiful day here in southern California. Also, in North Dakota, the people there are promoting their state as a great place to live!!! as a popular magazine had put the state down, as "only a Prarie". I asked Spirit to revive us in the body of Christ to have our best face on, our most honest walk, talk as if our conversation was with Jesus,(wow what a day that will be!) Be joyful! Pray without ceasing, converse with our God with praise and thanksgiving. To be in the word is to be in his will. Well, no I hadn't considered doing this on my own, as we are seeking his will, we can be doing it in "a Happy State" all day! I am very pumped on this and wanted to share my joy, you all bring me laughter and blessings as I read your daily happenings. I am making banana bread this afternoon and while it is cooking a few sit-ups too. I will cut a slice for you all as I know you can just smell the aroma!!!!! Coffee too! Nana C

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, I found you through a friends blog and thought I would stop and say hi. Welcome to the world of blog, you will get to know so many fun and interesting people. Stop by when you have time.......

Tanya said...

I like two lump of sugar in my coffee and a little butter on my bread. I love your thoughts and they way you embrass the Lord. It will be wonderful to be on walks with the Lord like Adam did in the garden. I can talk to God and I do, but to see Him, wow. You take care and watch those situps. Talk to ya later

Heather said...

Thank you for the banana bread and coffee. It was delicious:)

Thank you for sharing your joy in our Lord. May we all have contagious joy!!!!

Susan said...

I am so excited you have a new visitor. Yeah!!!

When you come to visit you can make some banana bread for the girls and I but I will have to pass on the coffee and have tea this time.