Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting Acquainted

Yesterday was the dentist day, our teeth are sparkling and I brought home a gift from the hygentist, A Christmas Tree! A tiny brush to use for flossing, just what you all wanted to hear that may need to call 1-800- Dentist. I am not kidding, I went for a few years of not dentisting, and then lost 5 teeth, you would have thought I had learned and went another 3 before finally going for "routine" check up at my husband's periodonist, last March 07' had x-rays, cleaning and was told that whatever I was doing was ok., keep it up. Now I am faithful and thankful for good insurance. Just wanted to share that with you, that along with our responsibilities to our good health, we have a discipleship to run, and present in our daily living to the world, when we became Christian, we received the most wonderful, awesome support system that any huge corporation would envy!!! Psalm 99:1,2,3 The Lord reigns: Let the peoples tremble!
He dwells between the cherubim:
Let the earth be moved!
The Lord is great in Zion, and He is high above all the peoples, Let them praise your great and awesome name, HE IS HOLY. Nana C

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's right we do have the best support system ever.

Tanya said...

Lori was telling me the verses in John chapter 1 and 2, where Jesus says, destroy the temple and in three day it will be rebuild. This is so true, the Lord can heal what has been destroyed. He will support our systems and heal our bodies. Amen. I am ready to be build.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi there! I wanted to pop on over and say Thank you for visiting me and for your sweet comment! I used to have a Nana too...sadly she's no longer with us though. I enjoyed visiting you and would love to pop back in again...
Blessings,
Robin