Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Daily Love

Recalling the song "How Great Thou Art", then sings my soul, my Savior God to me, How great thou art, how great thou art. This just reaches out to me and declares that we have daily love available to give to this world. Yesterday was busy, and today began with quietness in the Word. To all of you, pray for each other. Today I am throwing out "stuff" that has been in my closet, well longer than a year, would you believe 35 years!!!!, organizing papers in those new shiny boxes we bought on sale yesterday, and packing!!!!! I am on the move! Excited, motivated,happy. Nana C

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Nana C.,

Thought I would stop by and say 'Hi' since you were kind enough to stop by my site:)

I love your daughter and her family. You (and God:) did a wonderful job raising her! And those granddaughters...what blessings!

I am growing to really LOVE the old hymns. How Great Thou Art is incredible! My favorite is 'It Is Well With My Soul'. I want that on my headstone. Yeah, I know, I plan ahead a little:)

Blessings and love to you!
Heather

Susan said...

I believe that is my favorite hymn. It is so powerful.
Way to go mom with the packing. You will be here before you know it.

Tanya said...

I grew up on the old hymns. Our church in WA did not do modern music. my favorite is "Cast all your care upon him" I can not wait to see you here. Take care and try not to do to much to fast.