Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Worship

Today I was talking with a friend about worship. Worship we both agreed is a daily happening. Our Lord is so alive in us and around us that if we just glance at the landscape around us, whether it be snow covered or the barren outback of a desert, we can see his marvelous world. There is a lot of beauty here and he is here for us to prepare each day as we worship him in reading his word, praying, listening to him, really telling him we love him and his is the best! To be in touch with him, is to be ready to give others through our experiences and with his hand in ours as we witness his gift of life. When he returns for his church, glory will abound, to reign with him as he intended will be beyond anything we can now imagine.
For me to live is Christ and to die is gain! Philipians 1:21 In this wonderful book Paul is writing to give thanks to the believers at Philippi to help him in his hour of need. This book is full of how to have Christian unity. chapter 1 verse 21. to live is Christ! This is the daily faithfulness we need to perform to make the daily worship process one of thanksgiving. Remember tomorrow is thankful Thursday! I will see you then. Thank you to my dear friend for th time we shared today, how I do so love talking on the phone. Love Nana C

2 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such an encouraging note. It blesses me to know that my testimony has inspired you to share yours.

I look forward to reading your blog more in the future!

Blessings,

Meredith

Susan said...

I do agree. To live is CHRIST. He gives us life and what did we do before we had him. Isn't Meredith's blog a wonderful site?