Thankful for this wonderful universe we live in.
Heavens full of stars, planets made by our Father.
Angels abounding, singing at the throne.
No one is exempt from heaven, upon accepting Jesus as our Saviour and living for Him.
Kindess should abound in your life to all you pray for, minister to and love unconditionally.
Fullness in the Holy Spirit is given to us, grace and hope is sure.
Using God's plan to glorify Him is your path, seek that path and He will walk with you.
Love is , "That your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment." Philippians 1:9
Yesterday Gary and I went to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Ca. We were back in the classroom of science and got the review on our universe, saw some wonderful pictures, chatted with the people on our tour. I talked with a man from Hemet during the tour, (whom I had overheard talking with a womam about what the Bible says about creation.) During our conversation I told him how glad I was to be a Christian, to know that the Bible is true, that our beautiful world was made by him, the planets, the solar system.
So, while on the way home, I got my little New Testament out and read the 1st Chapter in Philippians, and did not hurry through the first few verses, as these are so full of the love that Paul and Timothy have for the Philippian people. I am on my way to Phil 3:14, which is the verse reference I have on the blog opening. "I press toward th goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus". My daughter Susan had told me that Grandpa Gale loved that verse, it was his for his daily walk. Grandpa Gale was my son-in-laws Grandpa, recently passed and a very dear man, always the wonderful smile, his life was a witness. Grandma Merces proceeded him and I see them together in heaven. We have a wonderful life, not always perfect, our energy levels may be low, those daily chores may be too daily, but reading the Word, praying, listening to our God, who is our refuge. "What A Friend We Have in Jesus". Hey Emily, is that song in the hymnbook you are playing from? Love you all and more later .......Nana C
No comments:
Post a Comment