Today I hear the jazz band playing for Jesus. I have been praying for the inner peace God has given me to show forth in my outer self. Scripture states in John 14, The Way, The Truth, and The Life: "let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me" verse 12: most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also,; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father." So, this is so simple, but we in our flesh make it hard. Why do we wait for the unexpected? The event to happen in our lives, those daily happenings we take for granted? To trust in the Lord and lean not on our own understanding. Wow!
As I look through my blog buddies and also cruise sometimes to new sites that they have found, I am so thankful. The picture my daughter Susan has at her site, I was just looking at it this morning, marveling at the family, a family for God. This Sunday after church Gary and I drove down to Oceanside to visit for the afternoon with Lisa and family. We met a lovely friend of our oldest grandson, I had mentioned that I was missing the boys and I told her that Gary said I will try to get "stuff" done so we can go down in the afternoon, anyway she had been in church that morning also, in the nursery working with the infants. I briefly shared with her where it was hard to be apart from our other daughter and hubby, 7 grandchildren.
To sum this post up just basically God has given me such a good life, putting him first, there is no other way, I pray for all of you, family, friends, those who know God to those who have a longing, that longing is Him calling you. Have a grand day, I am off to the store to get the ingredients for Hobo Bread, baked in soup cans! I will share the recipe later.
Love Nana C
1 comment:
Dad and his love for different recipes. Le tus know how the bread goes.
Post a Comment