Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bar-b-que

Summer is here and the living is easy!!!! We have our first corn on the cob roasting on the grill right now! Of course it is hot today, hubby is doing the corn and me the burgers, easy. I am so thankful to be surrounded by love and as we approach our country's Independance Day, I hope you all fly your flag!!!! We will be here at home on the 4th, we should be able to sit in our driveway two nights, one on the 3rd also and watch the show from the casino. Then on the 4th from Valley Wide Recreation. We hope you all have many happy memories of past holidays, ours with family and friends, now we are still making them. God bless you all, it is Wednesday evening and I will see you on Thankful Thursday. I hope to see some people at church tonight that were not there on Sunday. Love Nana C

1 comment:

Susan said...

I like the new colors they are vey patriotic. Have a great 4th and we will be trying to have one too.