Monday, July 7, 2008
Good Morning!
And God has this day, today in your best interest! Yesterday the fellowship and worship inspired me to know for sure and God is the one I truly love! There is no doubt that I love him and the freedom which comes from the cross is so blessed I can hardly contain it! Today the Lord will bless you, this post is for his glory, all of my family and friends, those I will never meet, I am happy!!!! May your day be abundant! Serve those who God puts in your path, with love, the way that the Father loves you. Laundry, work, haircut, kids, dinner, it will work! Crazy post huh? Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Nana, what an uplifting post today. God bless you and you are dear in His eyes. He has your picture on His refrig. He loves and delights in you. Can not wait to see you. Love Tanya
You don't realize how true this post rings in my heart right now. As we embark upon an unknown road - we are told - delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Thanks for the confirmation Nana!
I just love ya so much! Love your heart and your desire to be more like Him. Your giddiness over the Lord is contagious and inspiring. I can't wait til God brings us together again so we can have that cup of coffee.
Love and HUGS!
Post a Comment