Sunday, July 13, 2008

Encouragement

Finally, after a few Bible studies and skipping around in my Bible from the Old to the New Testament, I began to read the Bible through, I found a read the Bible through on the web which I printed out the first month (of course which was January) So, Gen. and Matthew are being read and probably not in a year maybe less! I am so hungry for the Old Testament and the New Testament actually makes more sense now and I love the whole Bible more. Gary and I have been in Oceanside for a few days and we arrived back Sat. evening the 12th July. We had a great visit with the grandsons, did a little cleaning of the patio and played a long game of Monopoly. We went out with our daughter and her husband, they Karoke and we enjoy hearing them sing. I went to the beach for about an hour on Sat, just sat watching the waves and enjoying the children playing in the surf. I missed Thankful Thursday and will have to do 2 this week!!! Sometimes when I blog I feel I am telling all my blog buddies our happenings and it is still not as good as talking on the phone, though. God encourages us to worship Him, which gives us much joy! Pray for each other. Listen to your heart, it beats in rhythm with our Lord's. Love Nana C ps. don't forget to color, I love to color!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Well I am glad you got a schedule. Sorry I never e-mailed you with mine. I kept forgetting.