Monday, July 28, 2008

Richness and Riches

Richness and Riches. close your eyes and feel the air on your skin, the sun shining its warmth on you. then open them and really look around you, whether you are inside or outside, look, look at your surroundings. This is familiar territory and one you are probably comfortable in, ok? Take yourself into the Word and look at the richness of the King James Bible, it is so rich, so comforting, so holy, so huge, so reverant, so wonderful, sometimes I just touch the pages and sigh a quiet thank you to my Father for the truth in the Word. When we are overwhelmed and believe me, we do! it is ok to just hold the precious book to our heart and receive again its wonders!!!! I have been reading in Job and Genesis lately, as I begin to read through the Bible. chapter 14 of Job, where he is tiring and reaching out to God. I wondered why the book was so senseless, but it is far from it, as each word was planned to walk in the shoes of Job. I also have gone to the book of John, a rich book, a book about our Saviour, his short, but filled days that we can hold dear to us. John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease." Feel through your hands, your mind, your heart his will for you as you serve him, your joy will increase. Love Nana C

No comments: