Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello

Well, I have had a lot to say and then not a lot to say. So anyway, just wanted to touch you all with my presence as I do not want to stop the blogging, but as it has been a week, I had to get on today or another week would go by!!!!! Now, that is done and to share with you all, I have enjoyed being able to spend time with our two grandsons in Oceanside, went to a movie with my daughter Mama Mia!!!!!, you do want to dance!!!!! My son-in-law had lasik surgery on Thurs. and I was chauffeur for two days, he is healing nicely, vision had improved to 20-20. Got a blizzard with the boys(one of their friends had flown in from Phoenix to spend a few days with them) at Dairy Queen and just hung out in downtown Oceanside, walked down to the pier, talked with a lady from Las Vegas who was handing out phamplets from the Potter's House, a mission ministry, they were having an evening of music, evangilism and healing there at the amphitheater by the pier. Spent some good time talking about Jesus to the boys, as the conversation had turned to heaven and hell. It was good. We shared our thoughts. God is working on so many for the kingdom. We need to pray and let the Holy Spirit work. Only 46 days to baby! Yeah, thankful hubby and I will be there. Have a wonderful week. Truly believe that God loves you and know in your heart that as his child you love him, if you don't know him, pray, find a Bible, read it, he will help you. Me

3 comments:

Susan said...

I am glad you had a great time with the boys. Remamber you planted the seed and that is what you are called to do. God will do the rest.

Nana C said...

Thank you daughter. Love nana C

Heather said...

Isn't it wonderful that God created a time for you to share with the boys? He is soo amazing!

Glad you will be here for baby's arrival! Can't wait to see you:)

Love you!