Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Preparations

Preparing for those events in our lives can be fun, tiring, boring, uplifting and then they are finally arriving and we can't wait for the event to flower!!!!!! Any event can be (even if we have already experienced a similiar one) the best that we could receive. As you can tell by now, this may seem like rambling, but our #7 grandchild is due soon, in less than 44 days and we are preparing. We are thankful for the Christian home this baby will be born into and all of the wonderful laughter, hugs, kisses to be showered on the whole family!!!! My hubby and I were at the hospital when our oldest daughter gave birth to our now 16 year old grandson, and their second son, well Nana stayed with the oldest at home and that was ok. We have been blessed to be at births of our granddaughters, in the hospitals and at homebirths too. We have one daughter here in California and one in Iowa. We so enjoy all of the time we can spend with them, we wish we could all be together in the same area though. This brings me to the preparing our Jesus did for us as he lived and succeeded to do the will of his father. To bring us out of our sin, into the constant light we have in our hearts. Thank you Lord for your love to me and the care you give, the love you surround me with , the freedom from sin and the pleasure you give me every day. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whosoever believes in him, will have everlasting life." May you have his life in your heart and pray for his forgiveness, and believe. Just whisper that prayer. Prepare yourself. Love Nana C

4 comments:

~Bren~ said...

I understand your preparations. My second grandchild is due to arrive in 49 days! I was at the birth of my grandson and now my little granddaughter will be arriving in just a few weeks. I may be there, if my son who is a truck driver is not home...he will be within 3 hours of home at all times, but otherwise I will probably be here with my grandson. I still have an entire baby quilt to put together and hand quilt! Talk about preparations!!!
Congratulations to you on your newest...grandchildren are such a precious reward to this life.

Tanya said...

nana, you are so right when you talk about the preperations Jesus set for His Father. Could you imagine what it would of been like to be in that time, with Jesus? I can not wait to see you, you are so dear to my heart, I love you and Susan so much. No wonder we are called sister, our hearts just connect so. God knew this. Love ya from Tanya

Susan said...

Yes the girls are ready for you guys to be back. I don't know what they would do if they had to spend a long time apart from you and dad.

Nana C said...

To my new commenter Bren, my dear friend Tanya and my daughter, you delighted my heart with your comments, thank you all. See my post on thankful thursday. Love Nana C