Friday, July 18, 2008
Blessings Abound!!!!
Today I had a wonderful time in our backyard cutting tree branches and just visiting with my husband. There has been such a turn-around since I retired last June for the both of us. We are not off in the 5th wheel traveling like we had planned, but it is ok. We will do it again, if we choose. The point of this post being that we are so blessed to have family that we believe enjoys having us be with them. We set our time, budget and priorites, a big percentage of the time around them. WE are in good health, agree over 95% of the time and laugh together. I am sending my prayers out to those whom we know that are not happy, in monetary, health, unhappy situations. So, if you know an older couple, yes we are older, but not OLD! and they have no one around, you may have a neighbor, or someone at church, try to get to know them, they may be very lonely, or truly happy. WE have a lot of knowledge and we love to hear about how you all do it, the living bit, those of us who have Jesus by our side have a friend in Him, let us pray for each other. I love you guys, nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Nana!
So glad you and Gary are enjoying life together. God certainly wants us to be blessed by our surroundings...no matter what they are.
Can't wait to see your beautiful smile and hear that infectious laugh of your again:)
Love and many, many hugs!
You know Nana, I am realizing it is the little things that bless us and give us joy. Luke and I were talking to one of his friends today. He was telling us about his life. I looked at him and I said, "are you happy?" He smiled and saie "yes." Then that is all that matters. I am so glad that you and Gary are looking at the things that make you happy and bless you. God bless you and have a joyful day. Love Tanya
heather and tanya, thank you both for your comments, they do bless me and I love your posts, your lives are inspiring! Nana C bring on the coffee!!!!!!
Post a Comment