Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Trust and Obey

As I read your posts, all of you that I am becoming very endeared to, you warm my heart with you adventures of family, friends, etc. God has become so dear to me, I can't begin to tell you how joyful I am becoming. There are times when I read your posts that I say, Wow! how true, how revealing our Father is and how he has given us so many helpmates. The Word is so rich, relaxing, flowing in prose and majesty. The lives of those recorded, events, situations, miracles, promises, the history of our family is often to me while reading, and praying the best time, every time. The hunger to share with others the Good News I try to share with those I meet, strangers, those Christian friends who struggle with "stuff" and we all know about that! God has healed us in spirit, mind, body.

Psalm 37: Read the whole Psalm great!!! The Heritage of the Righteous and the Calamity of the Wicked. A Psalm of David
Verses 23 and 24
"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
and He delights in his way.
though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the Lord upholds him with His hand."
May you have a blesses day. Nana C

1 comment:

Susan said...

I just love the psalms. I read psalm 1 on somebodies blog today and was so encouraged. Man I even am getting the Word while I am on the computer. God Is So GOOD.

P.S, I can't wait to have a girls day out an dgo shopping just you and I without the kids.