Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Answered Prayer

So many answered prayers. We ask, believing and receive graciously. God provided His Son, giving us eternal life, did not leave us without a Comforter, and we will live forever, making our work here for Him in blessings to others with service, caring, listening, praying, learning, teaching, in fellowship and above all else doing all in love....... how sweet is the peace received from prayer and the knowledge in His word, the promises kept. I wanted to share this with you today, as healing has been coming to me with some minor physcial issues, as I have been believing that I am healed and in Jesus name I am. Also, healing of the heart and this steming from making a total committment to God, knowing all of the days before me are days of trust and obey, for there is no other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey. As Gary and I have been packing, throwing out (yeah!) and finding, you would not believe the "stuff" we have, except as you all can be witnesses that excessvive "stuff" will not accumalate again!!!!!!!! Today more adventures in the corners of this house await!!!!! Well, I said I would try and let the words flow, and they did. Luv you all. Nana C

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That is right, trust and obey. I love that hymn. Also, as you love the Lord, He will show you how to love others and heal. He is so amazing, I can not wait to see all that He does this year. Love ya and I can not wait to see ya.