Monday, February 4, 2008

New Look!!!

Well, I haven't been around for a few days. Tell me if you like these colors, I am not happy with my blog look and need to learn how to transfer coolness into this blogspot!!!!!! I am good though, the weekend was good. Gary and I had Movie Bowl on Sunday!!! That was fun, I made velveta cheese with ground hamburger, onions and then add a can of chili with beans, great with restaurant chips. I have been visiting other blogspots, some are really cool and some look like they take hours, and hours and hours....... I was telling both of my daughters what peace I am experiencing, and feeling God so near, I can sense Him close to me, just now that wonderful warmth close to the breast and the full feeling of contentment. Psalm 150 Let all things praise the Lord!!! those first words in the morning, and I am not always there with them, to greet our God with thanksgiving for the sleep we had, the food we will eat and the fellow Christians we have. Nana C

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I was so surprised when I came to your blog. I really love it. Add some pretty pictures and stuff and you have it. I love the Lord and I also feel so close to Him, everytime I open His word and meditate on it, I feel like I know more about Him. God bless you, and I am so joyous for you. Tanya