Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beautiful Weeds/New Gardner

Helloooooo.......the sun has been warm here lately and we are spraying the wonderful back part of our yard where the weedplants live. They will die off before we trek back to Iowa in April, also Friday we hired a gardner to cut the front lawn once a week, nice team of 2 men. Spring backing is happening and much accumulation of 35 years in the same house being thrown out and thank you Lord for the good Angel Thrift Store. I am feeling great!!!!! I am going to spend some time today trying to get some stuff on my blogsite, I like the new colors, but I believe a picture of me is forthcoming. So maybe I can sit down with Susan and she can walk me through a few copy and paste techniques with her Dad over my shoulder, you know, I could probably hit a wrong key!!!!!!!! I have received only one bite on the Wonder magazine offer, and I sent hers off already, I am going to subscribe too. Check out my information at my site. You guys are great, you all inspire me, make me laugh and bring me tears of joy. Later Nana C

3 comments:

Heather said...

OK Nana! I am usually not the jealous sort and I typically LOVE snow and winter. However, when you speak of warm and sunshine...I begin to feel a little jealous. I am ready for Spring. I am ready to see God's creations come to life.

I know you are enjoying yourself. Think of me while you are outside:)

Anonymous said...

You know Nana, Heather says she is not usually jealous, but I tell you, for the first half of our friendship, she was overwhelmingly jealous of my husband ;) Glad to hear that you are getting closer to it being finished. I know how it feels to be in that "last stage" for, seemingly, ever. God's strength to you!

Susan said...

Well I am so glad that things are coming along. The girls are getting very anxious for you to be back in Iowa.