Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gray Hair

Being healthy, my hair grows fast, and the dye jobs work, but they seem to not last as long. So today is a haircut day only, I have a great hairdresser here in California, and also one in Iowa, so I am spoiled. They do not talk back or tell me how they would like to cut it, but I do it my way. So today I will take her a Starbucks coffee!!! I'm special. I almost feel like I wish the sun to shine all the way to Iowa from California as you all are in the very long, boring winter. So when Gary and have that first winter in Iowa, I am storing sunshine now so I can get it out and share with all of you!!!! By the way, you all would have enjoyed helping me pull weeds today, (but I was thinking of you). Hang in there. Well, I could sing the song: It's such a pretty day today, look at the sunshine!!!! See you later. Nana C

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for sending us the sun Nana! It is absolutely B-E-A-Utiful today! I am longing for spring at this point and happy to see the snow melting away. Wish I was outside and not stuck at my desk:)

Heather said...

Oh yeah..one more thing....

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU:)

Sharon said...

I am 65 and do not have any gray hair. My mother had beautiful gray hair and I some times wonder where my gray hair is. Wish you a happy day at the beauty shop,

Tanya said...

The kids and I walked down to the auto repair shop to get our van. It is an awesome day. Also, the music box is at the top of my blog. So, if you want to come back and try it again you can. The video is funny. My husband and son seen Brad Stine at Promise Keepers. Talk to you later, Here's to a beautiful hair cut.

Susan said...

I would have loved to have been pulling weeds with you because that means I would have been outside. Enjoy your time getting your hair done I nedd ot get mine done.