Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Information Always Welcome

Good afternoon!!! I have a great magazine to share with you I picked up the other day. When I was fortunate to stay at home with our 2 daughters for a six year period, I bought and then ordered magazines delivered. I seem to be getting back into that groove again, it is fun. So here is the magazine: Wondertime, the cover of Feb. 06, celebrate your child's love of learning. Confesions of a mommy blogger, one mom vows: no more empty praise, speech! speech! how kids learn to talk, looking for a preschool? a buyer's guide to the 5 leading styles, teach you child to : look angelic, stay in touch, spin on ice , make a valentine, be a valentine and 14 ways to share the love. Anyway, I am liking some of the articles, and of course these are for young moms, well you know I'm only 16 (61) got you!!!!! $4.95 per copy, I do have 3 of "10 issues for $10.00 plus $3.00 S&H. coupons," Let me know, maybe you can or could be privy to a gift from me!!!! Valentine's Day FYI all chocolate that day contains no calories!!!!! So, celebrate your life! I plan to!!! Get out those heart shaped cake pans and do chocolate with pin frosting! and strawberry ice cream. I do like those Hershey kisses with the caramel center...... ymmmmmmmmy Thought for today: John 3:30-36 He must increase, but I must decrease. Pull out your Bible and read to verse 36, this is such an exaltation to Christ. WE are happy and we say Amem, Glory, give Him praise!!!!! He touched me and oh, the joy that fills my soul!!!!! You are all precious to me, you know who you are. Nana C

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'll take one of those magazines. I would love to have chocolate cake for Valentines but I am trying to stay away from that stuff. I am doing a really good job at it. I'm pretty proud of myself.