Saturday, September 27, 2008
Walking con't
Ok. something went haywire and I tried to edit or even finish, so here I am again. The title of this post is walking and I have so enjoyed the walking I do with many of my fellow Christians, I miss the Sat. morning women's Bible study, we will be back again, but we have 2 of our women who had their babies in the same week. The walking through the scriptures, our prayer time, sharing and the listening, as the Spirit leads us. I pray for you all to know the one God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and then the sweetness of the Holy Spirit. Colossians 3:1 " If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, siting at the right hand of God" Be happy Love Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know, I haven't walked in some time. That sounds like a plan. Take care of yourself and we need to get together. Love Tanya
Hey mom stop by my blog I gave you an award.
Post a Comment