Sunday, September 14, 2008
Boys Rock!!!!
Welcome, baby boy grandson #3 for Papa and Nana C, and grandchild #9. We are all still in wonder with this miracle God gave us yesterday. 9lbs. 4oz. of boy, 19 3/4", we love you Lord for the wonderful birth and a wonderful launch into this life, and the awesome rejoicing in heaven, for another of your blessings into the care of Mom, Dad, those 6 beautiful sisters. Only you Lord, deserve our thanksgiving, thank you and we love you Lord. Nana C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you mom that was beautiful. You are so right we can only Thank God for the wonderful gift of a besutiful Son. I sometimes can't believe it. Even though the labor was hard God was there and the outcome was a beautiful boy and healthy mom.
Congratulations Nana and Papa!!! I can't wait to see him.
AND...YOU:)
Love you!
Congratulations to both of you and what a shock. I can not wait to see him. The pictures of him do not do him justice. Love ya
Post a Comment