Thursday, September 25, 2008

Beautiful Fall Days!!!

Ok. I got a note from my daughter and we are both going to work on our posts and get them spiffy!!!!! Also, I stated I would post everyday, but you can all see I have not been here since the 22nd of Sept. So, I have been reading in the book of Job and it is a very full book in God's word. I take my journal each day and also write in it, often just like a prayer. But, wanted to share with you how the Lord is showing to me the kind of older, refined woman He needs me to be. Now, note that the statement is refined woman , He needs me to be. A dear friend in a circle of prayer referred to me as having a Titus woman heart. So, I had no knowlege of this scripture, and have been studying in Titus Chapter 2, only with the will of my Father, which He reveals to us during all of the happenings of our day can He break through our earthbound feet and plant them to walk with Him, as through our liberty in Salvation we come with all of the blessings which He has in His plan to glorify Him. Praying for guidance, patience and seeing the truth in this scripture, I know and trust God to humble me and use me. My you seek Him. He walks with you and He talks with you and He tells you of the joy of His heart. Love Nana C

No comments: