Monday, September 22, 2008

A new look!!!

OK , my daughter has given a good(better) than good post and I will now get my BLAH post setting to change, so be prepared!!!! My hubby and I are enjoying this wonderful fall and I have been taking walks, which has also helped the plateau I have been on forever with my new eating style. I was down at my lowest this am. WE are making applesauce, and now onto the apple crisp and of course those walnut apple pies!!! Didn't I just lose some weight!!!!! Hope you are all well, many have sent good wishes on our new grandson, thank you and I will be posting daily now. I have missed reading your posts as they are interesting, well this day needs another cup of coffee and I will hope to see you soon, my friends here and those on the blog. Proverbs 15: A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. This proverb has been so true in my life in daily living and in my personal thoughts and those prayers that only my Father hears. God has showed me and stayed the course, as I stumbled with taking care of my actions toward others, He makes me soft and tells me that remember, "I walk with you!" Oh, He loves us so much. May you reach out to Him, He is only a prayer away, and He will speak to you through His word! Nana C

2 comments:

Susan said...

o.k. mom you need to come over one day and we will work on your blog. I need to work on mine also.

Nana C said...

thank you nana C