The Momma's and the Papa's were a great group! Check out the new Bette Midler CD to be released this month, full of the old and probably some of the new, I would love to see her show in Vegas.
We are 3 days from grandbaby #7 with our youngest daughter and hubby. The due date is 9-11-08, but God will present our bundle in the best way. He is Almighty, Counselor, Prince of Peace, Wow! just to praise Him on this beautiful morning is all that is needed to go forth with the gospel. Read in the book of John, the whole chapter #3, past that wonderful God so loved the world verse to the blessing contained in the balance of the chapter. There have been many songs written from the verses to give us peace and to sing praises to our Father, one of them is "God so loved the world." It is peaceful and great for giving you, I will try and find it on the web. Have a great day! Love Nana C
1 comment:
I love that song "For God so Loved the world." 3 more days I hope it is soon.
Post a Comment